Silver Special Collections staff will be working both in the library and remotely. You may visit the library by appointment and you may schedule remote research consultations.
- Plan your visit
- Schedule an appointment or a remote research consultation by email or telephone at (802) 656-2138.
UVM students, staff and faculty may now request an electronic version of articles and book chapters housed in Special Collections using the free Document Delivery service.
- Make a document delivery request in your ILLiad account. If you are a first-time ILLiad user, register for an account.
- Login, choose Document Delivery request from the choices on the left-hand side, and complete the form.
- You may request up to two chapters from a book and one article from a journal or newspaper, with a 50-page or 10% limit.
- You will receive an email notification when the PDF file is available in your ILLiad account.
Scanning for Offsite Patrons
- We will scan material for researchers who cannot come to Special Collections.
- We reserve the right to limit the amount of material scanned.
- We are currently waiving reproduction fees.
- Make a reproduction request. Please provide as much information as possible about the material you are requesting.