Dana Medical Library (effective February 1)
- Building hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 11 pm, Friday 7:30 am – 8 pm, Saturday 9 am – 8 pm, Sunday 9 am – 11 pm
- Access requirements: UVM students, faculty, and staff with a valid CATcard or UVM Medical Center badge. Building capacity: 75 patrons.
Howe Memorial Library (effective February 1)
- Building hours: Monday – Thursday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Friday – Sunday 10 am - 6 pm. Computers, scanners, printers, microfilm readers, stacks, and print materials remain accessible. Some spaces remain closed, including group study rooms and the Map Room. See Visiting the Howe Library for more information.
- Access requirements: UVM students, faculty, and staff with a valid CATcard. Building capacity: 225 patrons. Because students urgently need places to study, students will receive priority for entry if the library approaches or reaches full capacity.
Silver Special Collections Library (effective February 1)
- Access requirements: Silver Special Collections Library will welcome by appointment all UVM students, faculty, and staff with a valid CATcard. The Billings Library is not open for general study.
Please visit our off-campus services page for instructions on accessing electronic collections.
Reference & research consultations
Librarians remain eager to meet with you and your students. Please contact us about 1:1 research consultations, point-of-need help through our virtual reference services, and visits with your classes to provide research instruction. To connect, please visit: