You can make color and black and white copies in Special Collections.
There is a print station in Special Collections. You can print from any device by uploading documents to the Pharos Print Center via a web browser or from your smartphone.
- Login to the Pharos Print Center with your UVM NetID and password or register as a guest.
- Upload your documents from your browser or smartphone. In the print center, you can choose black and white or color printing, page range and the number of copies. In addition, you can view your printing activity, delete print jobs, see a print preview and check your balance.
- Print and pay for your jobs at the print stations in Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, or at the CATCard Service Center.
Note: Unprinted documents are purged after 2 hours.
Fees for Copying and Printing
Black and white copies cost 5¢, and color copies cost 25¢. You can pay for copies and printing in three ways.
- Use an existing Cat$cratch account.
- Add money to your UVM ID card.
- Purchase a Cat$cratch card from the vending machine in Bailey/Howe Library. Cat$cratch cards cost $1.00 and are loaded with $1.00 worth of value.
Several self-service scanning options are available in Special Collections.
- KIC Bookeye 4 face-up scanner.
- Large format flatbed scanner.
- Microfilm/microfiche scanner.